How An Hours of the Passion Clock Works
Each participant is assigned a starting Hour so that all Hours are being prayed and Jesus is accompanied in every hour. Each participant commits themselves to the HOTP Clock for 12 months. Each year in February the opportunity is given to renew the commitment for another year, or leave the Clock.
The same Hour is prayed each day for the first 15 days of the month. On the 16th day of each month everyone moves forward to the next Hour. That Hour is then prayed daily until the end of the month. Everyone moves forward one Hour every 1st and 16th day of each month. After 12 months everyone will have prayed all 24 Hours of the Passion.
- Participants should not worry if, on some days, it is not possible to fulfil their Hour.
- The Hour does not have to be prayed at the time it occurs, it can be prayed at any time during the day.
- There is no sin in not being able to fulfil the Hour.
- On some days maybe you can manage only one paragraph or even one sentence. The Lord understands us!
- The term ‘Hour’ does not mean you have to pray for 60 minutes. Some Hours might occupy only 5-10 minutes.
Your name will appear on the Group you have been assigned.
Click on the sub menu on this page to find your Group.